Our expertise is Agile and Scrum. We believe in an engagement-based training model as the most effective choice. We have an academy, with courses that include:
- Scrum Master Certification Training Class
Created for people willing to become Certified Scrum Master. Designed to cover even the most intensive portions of the course in a time effective way.
- Agile Interactive Academy
An interactive and collaborative way of learning Agile and Scrum, designed to all audiences.
- Agile for Developers
Training of Agile and Scrum techniques, designed to software developers.
- Agile for Testers
Training of Agile and Scrum techniques, designed to software testers.
- Managing Agile Projects
Training of Agile and Scrum techniques, designed to project management related roles.
Learn about Scrum and apply it on your job. Lower the operational costs of your software development. Increase your team’s productivity. Incorporate much of the material learned in class effectively in your company. Complete the training with the confidence and tools needed to bring Scrum to your company.
– the knowledge transfer you expect.
– factual and real world material and case studies applicable through hands on activities, instead of straight up lecturing.
– a highly interactive training class.
– entertaining, engaging and informative practical preparation on Agile and Scrum.
– thought provoking, relevant, and well communicated methodology.
– a thoroughly grounded understanding of the nuances of Agile Scrum framework.
– the practical tools on how to build complex innovative products.
– the understanding of how to enable innovation in order to create a sustainable learning organization.
Our training is based on experiencing key concepts of scrum, as self-organization and collaboration, rather than discussing them in an abstract sense. The material is presented in a very logical, easy to understand manner.
– combine preparation modules and learning by doing in the classroom.
– make use of stories combined with our extensive knowledge of Agile theory and real life examples.
– convey the information with clarity, providing it very reality-based.
– involve you thoroughly in the learning process so all the information is right there in your head.
– teach in a way that engages you with widely varying levels of expertise in the same class.
– help you learn the principles and practices of Agile and Scrum development.
– thoughtful and knowledgable instructors, keenly attentive to you and inventively weaving in examples of time boxing, negotiation, and other techniques as part of the instruction.
– gifted facilitators of the learning process.
– skills on how to create engaging experiences that we hope go above and beyond the expectations you might have.
Our explanations and examples provide great context for the Scrum principles. You can master the material and put it into practice. Our format divides participants into working teams that are charged with solving real problems in a team environment.
One of the keys to our approach is to offload teaching the introductory theory of Scrum into e-learning modules as well as a handy Scrum reference card. These prerequisite training materials are provided to you before the training. We don’t follow a boring, broadcast-only overview of Scrum theory. Instead we designed of the most experiential and interactive training sessions we could think of.
– have a logical framework and approach, tailored to particular situations.
– do an overview of the material and walk you through grounded, practical exercises.
– use a time-boxed structure of lecturing for only a few minutes at any given time.
– create opportunities so you can learn through doing exercises and discuss with your group.
– give a strong emphasis on letting you teach and learn from your peers based upon experiences.
– follow up on confusing or controversial points you might have.
– use interactive group simulations to reinforce the lesson topics.
– give you homework assignments, created and assigned out before the class gets started.
What you’ll learn
Our base training includes main topics as the ones below. These are covered primarily by team activities and examples. Any lectures are very short.
– How Agile development differs from traditional project management.
– Three Scrum roles, responsibilities, boundaries, in depth.
– How to write well formed Product Backlog Items such as user stories.
– Techniques for splitting large requirements (e.g. epics) into small specific ones.
– Product Backlog prioritization.
– Effort estimation.
– Maintaining the Sprint Backlog.
– Five Scrum meetings (how to, how not to).
– Sprint execution for self organizing teams.
– Definition of done and the potentially-shippable product increment.
– Environments that encourage or impede team self organization.
– Small group dynamics (the psychology of innovative teams).
– Modern Agile engineering practices including test-driven development (TDD).
– Lean principles derived from the Toyota Production System.
– Product Owner planning and forecasting beyond one Sprint.
– Case studies of Scrum in large organizations.
– Case studies of Scrum for large scale development.
– Case studies of common organizational impediments.
– Case studies of successful and unsuccessful attempts to introduce Scrum/Agile to organizations.
– The class contains individual and group knowledge tests that precede the ScrumAlliance’s online test.
What you’ll receive
– Our rich digital material on Agile and Scrum.
– A certificate of training on successful completion of the course.
Before the training
Prior to the class you’ll receive our rich material on Agile and Scrum digitally. So you can absorb the vocabulary and basics of Scrum before the classroom activities. This will help you to ensure the best team learning experience for all participants.
During the training
During class, participants explore Agility while divided into self organizing Scrum teams, usually with 5-7 people each. Paticipants experience learning situations beyond the ScrumAlliance’s certification requirements. You can engage throught combined interactive team activities, hand outs and relevant feedback. Your understanding of the preparation work will be measured during the class. You can contact our staff for assistance if you have difficulty with the embedded quizzes.
After the training
After the class we will correspond to you to ask how you are doing with your Scrum project. We can help you to implement effective agility in your company. Check out our coaching session and give it a shot by signing up on one of our plans. You won’t regret, you’ll see.
Tailor your needs
If you’re a beginner, our staff will introduce the concepts of Agile and Scrum, without being too complicated for you to understand. If you’re part of a better prepared group, you can focus and spend more time on the advanced topics.